Egg donation is a blessing for infertile couples who have been waiting for a miracle to happen and if you wish to donate your eggs then it is surely a noble gesture of you to help someone complete their family and nowadays, there has been an evident rise in women are seeking egg donation programs.
Seed ART Bank is an egg donation clinic Delhi, which offers a comprehensive egg donation program for couples who are unable to have a baby naturally or through self reproduction gametes.
An egg donation program India enables a couple to have a baby through donor eggs. Egg donation is an intricate process and is conducted through a series of steps including the screening of the egg donor, agreement between the parties involved, ovarian stimulation, egg aspiration etc. led by a team of skilled professionals committed to give you a worthwhile parenthood experience.
Mostly women in their 30s are option for egg donation programs and there is a rising need of egg donor by couples whose reproductive gametes are unable to achieve a successful conception or have a history of IVF failure.
Who should opt for an Egg Donation Program?
- Career-oriented women who prefer late pregnancies
- Women undergoing cancer treatment
- Women with a genetic history of early menopause
- Women with a history of 1st IVF cycle failure
What is the reason behind the increasing demand of becoming an egg donor in india?
There are favorable laws that safeguard the egg donor, intended parents and the child born through IVF.
- Earlier, the intended parents had to wait for months to get the most suitable donor and begin the treatment after a number of legal processes. Now in India, egg donor agencies that follow ICMR guidelines provide the intended parents with a huge egg donor database india with detailed information about the egg donors. In addition, they also have a team of professional lawyers who have made the legal documentations involved in egg donation process considerably easier.
- There is ample information available about the egg donors to the intended parents. This information indicates the health and well-being of the egg donor and whether the egg donor has any genetic abnormalities or is capable of carrying a pregnancy to full term.
- India is a hub of fertility treatment centers and Seed ART Bank is associated with prime fertility clinics that offer high success rates. An IVF clinic’s success rate can be measured by the number of live births compared to number of cycles executed.
- According to ICMR guidelines, an egg donor should not have sexually transmitted diseases like HIV, Hepatitis B and C infections, hypertension, diabetes, STDs or genetic disorders like thalassemia.
At Seed Art Bank, we guide our potential parents and egg donors when associated with us till the egg donation process is completed.
Seed ART Bank truly understands that becoming and egg donor requires a lot of dedication, commitment and courage and a personalized approach. This is why we invite you to become an egg donor at Seed ART Bank and we assure you with invaluable support and utmost care throughout your egg donation program with us. Also, we keep the identity of the egg donor confidential and if the egg donor wishes to keep his identity unknown then we treat the egg donor as anonymous.
If you are looking forward to become an egg donor, Please Fill this Form Egg Donor Application india or contact us on: +91-9555544426. We will call you earliest possible.